A Journey with Love and Laughter

Read about our family as we journey through life as a family, with siblings, school and spina bifida, and lots of fun and laughter along the way!

Thursday, March 30, 2017

More Walking

Ever since Nick started showing off at March Break, walking with his crutches lifted, he has been pushing himself farther and farther.


He is really enjoying showing off and being the star of all of these videos!


This is a video that Kyle took one day after school.
He just started going down the driveway with his crutches up!


It makes me wonder how he will do if I make him walk without his crutches...


But enough for pushing him further. Look at him now!


I counted 16 steps!
I'm not sure why he went all over the driveway, it is on a slant, so maybe it is like skiing, and you go side to side instead of all the way down...

Way to go Nick!
I can't believe he only started doing this 2 weeks ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment